Monday, February 12, 2007

Too much of happiness a bad thing?

Been sometime since I blogged..and to be honest, didn't really miss it. That proves I'm not getting addicted to it. Point proven, so now moving on...

Want to know something ironical? Sometime back, a lil' miracle happened to me which made me believe that it is possible to win over "Fate" at times. I had been thinking of blogging about it..but before I could let out a contented sigh, "Fate" has played a small (but weighty) role in my life, altering the events. So now, I'm blogging about Fate rather than about miracle. Weird, right?

Ever faced a situation where just when you think everythingz happening so perfectly, something or the other turns up to foil it? Happened to me quite recently. Was really looking forward to something and right when everything was going perfectly as planned...BAM..Whoooooooooooooshhhhhhhh..SLAM DUNK!!! Hit me where it pained most. Still facing the brunt of the incident..waiting for something worse to come actually... the only consolation is that whatever that had happened was not the worst thing that could have happened to me..it could have been much worse..probably there is hope at the end of the tunnel. But one needs confidence to walk to the end of the tunnel, and that's hard after a fall.

But really, I haven't lost faith. Probably God will alter the events again. I kinda make myself believe whatever happened for a reason, a reason which I do not know right now, probably bcoz I couldn't foresee the future. These kind of incidents happens to everyone. No one is devoid of troubles..nobody, except God? And that makes me wonder, whether Fate has a role to play only in humans' life or in God's life too. Ramayana and Mahabharata, you say? Those are the religious mythologies..I am speaking about God and Fate. Can't think of any.

Well..whatever it is, why does Fate play a major role in every ones life? Why couldn't everyone lead a happy peaceful life..a life in which Fate does not play a harmful role? Is too much of happiness such a bad thing?

2 comments:

  1. Long time since I came here, sorry to have missed your comment, I believe all things will be alright at the end :) What about urself?

    ReplyDelete