Friday, January 12, 2007

Why do people blog??

Well..this is a first! I have always wondered why people pen their thoughts and make it known to the whole wide world. Is it because they feel important when someone reads their blog and leaves a comment? When you really think about it, isn't it kinda similar to people sitting in front of you and listening to you when you go on and on about what you are thinking about life..or friends..or family..or anything on this earth?? See I am doing it too!! I am talking about what I am feeling..which still haven't answered my question of why people blog..

Probably it is like a personal diary which you maintain..except that it is kept wide open, where everyone can have a look at it and can feel free to comment on it. Ironical, isn't it..:)..It is a cool idea though! It gives way to an outlet, a way to express oneself freely, frankly and honestly about what goes on in ones mind. I have read some blogs, they speak a lot of the people who write it..the way they write their thoughts, it shows you the way they look at life. Well, me, by now, you might have judged that I am trying to be philosophical, but failing so badly at it..:)..

The reason I started blogging u ask? well..I just thought of giving it a try and see how it goes..probably everyone might have started like this. who knows..it mite turn into an addiction too! Anyone felt the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment